[whatwg] After attribute name state

From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 09:56:25 +0000
Hi,

The After attribute name state section[1] now says that the attribute value
will be the empty string for "Anything else", which is not true in all
cases. (I know it's WIP, and I know you know about this, but still.)

Boolean attributes. <table border> is the same as <table border="1">, and
contenteditable is the same as contenteditable="true" (at least in IE, not
in Opera). There are probably some other exceptions aswell.

[1] http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#after

Regards,
Simon Pieters