[whatwg] Web Apps 1.0 Minor Editorial

From: Michael 'Ratt' Iannarelli <mcratt@itctel.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:56:08 -0600
Greetings,

Just a few minor editorial comments...

The fifth paragraph of 1.9. Terminology[1]:

The readability, the term URI is used to refer...

should read

For readability, the term URI is used to refer...

Last sentence in paragraph two of in 2.2.3. Event listeners[2]:

Only attributes actually defined to exist by specifications implemented
by the UA (e.g. HTML, Web Forms 2, Web Apps) are actually registered,
however; for example if an author created an onfoo attribute, it would
not be fired for foo  events.

I suggest two sentences, (I feel it is easier to read):

Only attributes actually defined to exist by specifications implemented
by the UA (e.g. HTML, Web Forms 2, Web Apps) are actually registered,
however. If, for example, an author created an onfoo attribute, it would
not be fired for foo events.

Just my thoughts...

Michael 'Ratt' Iannarelli

[1]http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#terminology