[whatwg] whatwg Digest, Vol 33, Issue 90

From: FROIDURE Nicolas <froidure_nicolas@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:05:59 +0100
                      Hi,

       I don't know if you ever talk about that, but some things seems
important to me for the next HTML version :
Web forms :
    - 2 attributes for <textarea> : max (like other fields) and type (to
specify a text mime type for the content edition bbcode, html, xhtml,
xbbcode etc...). It will be a good way to improve the quality of the web
by *improving the quality of user interventions*.
    - 1 attribute for <input> : autocomplete (it exists in XUL, a value
could be an URL to load when some contain is typed).
Semantic :
    - 1 attribute for code : type.
    - maybe an attribute for em and strong. Something like "degree" and
a numeric value to notice the emphase degree of the sentences.

Regards, Nicolas FROIDURE.
http://bbcomposer.eliwork.com