[whatwg] XObject basic proposal

From: Rohan Prabhu <rohan2kool@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 01:15:50 +0530
To all,
 I've been writing a spec called 'XObject' for the past week.. and i'm
going on a 2-day vacation from tomorrow.. just got the idea of sharing
this with you. I wrapped it up in a small site-like thingy in the
short time i had.. so the site is not really good... but the content
is there as much as i have worked on. It is still a work in progress.
Do read the foreword there, I've already warned about some factual
inaccuracies... :)

Here is the link to it: http://xobject.tritiumx.com

Please tell me your take on it.. and a Merry Christmas and Happy
holidays to one all on the list.

In that, I've made references to another HTML spec called
'HTMLResources', which i'm currently working on and shall soon share
with you.

Thanks,
Rohan Prabhu
--