[whatwg] Index of elements, attributes, and other things

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:53:51 +0100
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:20:04 +0100, Karl Dubost <karl at w3.org> wrote:
> Certainly many things to fix.
> Quick regex hacks to clean up the spec which has a not useful markup to
> make the index. Plus a bit of manual editing.

I think you can search for <dfn> elements of which the title="" attribute
starts with attr-. You should get pretty far. Currently you also seem to
include all kinds of DOM attributes on that page...

You might also want to scrape the source page instead:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/source

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>