[whatwg] The event-source element

From: Alexey Feldgendler <alexey@feldgendler.ru>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:32:06 +0600

I can't recall if it has been already discussed:

Why do we need an <event-source> element in the markup? It only makes sense in conjunction with scripting, so I think it would be better to drop this element and have the event source objects only created by scripts. Similar practices are already established for objects like XMLHttpRequest, XSLTransform (to name a few).