[whatwg] foreign attributes Re: several messages about XML syntax and HTML5

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:53:19 +0900

Le 5 d?c. 2006 ? 05:34, Ian Hickson a ?crit :
> The other issue, supporting other vocabularies in HTML5, is an open
> issue,
> but it will be addressed in due course. We need more implementation
> experience first, and there are far more pressing problems.

slightly related. What about foreign attributes.
I haven't found in the document the handling rules for unknown
attributes.
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/

A group with a need of specific attribute might want to add new
attributes to Web Apps 1.0.
- What are the extensions mechanims for this?
- What will the behaviour of the Web Apps 1.0 user agent?

I'm thinking of groups of attributes

     - International Tags Set
       http://www.w3.org/TR/its/
     - RDFa (about, property, etc.)