[whatwg] several messages about XML syntax and HTML5

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:10:18 +0100, Michel Fortin
<michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote:
> I know I suggested xml:lang before, but that was when I thought it was
> parsed in HTML. Now I think a more clever approach would be to allow
> html:lang to validate in XHTML, because XHTML already mandates that
> html:lang be taken into account when determining the language.

For the record. There's no such thing as a "lang" attribute in the HTML
namespace. Except perhaps in some schema's the HTML WG at the W3C is
producing but those can safely be ignored.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>