[whatwg] Provding Better Tools (was: Re: 9.1.2.1: trailing slash and atheism)

From: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:00:06 -0500
>> Work is being done on such tools now.  A few of us have
>> begun writing a parser in Python, which will be either public
>> domain (preferably) or under a free software licence.  I also
>> have plans to write one in PHP, which will be public domain.
>> Henri Sivonen has written one in Java for the HTML5
>> conformance checker, which is available under a free
>> software licence.  If anyone wishes to contribute or write
>> one in another language, please do so.

What about Perl, Ruby, Javascript, Cold Fusion, JSP (Java), ASP.NET
(C#/VB.NET), and ASP (VBScript/ActiveX)?
(Did I miss any of significance?)

Those platforms collectively comprise a very significant component of the
web.

-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/
http://www.welldesignedurls.org/