[whatwg] markup as authored in practice

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:10:49 +0100, Rimantas Liubertas
<rimantas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> P.S.  That script, complete with indentation and readable variable
>> names, is still an order of magnitude smaller than
>>
>>    http://whatwg.org/images/logo
> <...>
>
> And so is this one: http://rimantas.com/bits/whatwg.png
> I get your point, but that image could use spome optimisation...

Yours looks way worse imho.

By the way, I was just informed that I actually didn't answer the question
Sam raise. There's probably no way you can serialize that document. Just
like you can't serialize certain XML documents back to XML when modified
through the DOM.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>