[whatwg] Probable typo in section 5.2.2.

From: Řistein E. Andersen <html5@xn--istein-9xa.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:19:24 +0100
On 3 Nov 2006, at 9:51PM, ??istein E. Andersen wrote:

> In section 5.2.2., `chickenk??wi.soup' (with diaeresis) appears twice [...],
> as does `chickenkiwi.soup' (without diaeresis).

No one ever replied to this, and the draft remains unchanged.
(If this is /not/ a typo, this should probably be pointed out explicitly.)

Also, the use of the word `instead' does not seem exactly clear. I suppose the intended
meaning is that an user agent, after having received an HTTP response indicating
the MIME type `application/x-soup' might choose to navigate to a different URI
`instead' of showing the source or trying to handle the content by other means.

--
??istein E. Andersen