[whatwg] Scoped tabindex proposal

From: Brad Fults <bfults@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:28:55 -0700
Interesting proposal. I think it's a useful suggestion, but it may be
easier to add another attribute that controls the scoping, rather than
trying to overload |tabindex|.

Something like <table tabaccess="scoped"> could work. In this case,
tabaccess="global" (or something equivalent) would be the default.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox