On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:16:54 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
<lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au> wrote:
> I don't know what the inversion attribute is supposed to mean, but the
> class attribute is semantically meaningless.  However, we could
> introduce the edit and datetime attributes from the XHTML 2.0 draft's
> Edit Attributes Module [1].

I've personally proposed that as well, at least once. The problem, similar
to introducing href="" everywhere is that it's not backwards compatible.
don't provide important functionality (the interaction most users have
with them is their visual appearance).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>