[whatwg] contentEditable - block breaks (enter)

From: <whatwg@jorgenhorstink.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:07:54 +0200
contentEditable - block breaks (enter)
--------------------------------------

A few weeks ago I was working with Anne van Kesteren on the contentEditable
behaviour of Internet Explorer. I noticed IE does not behave correctly to my
mind when it comes to block breaks (pressing the enter key).

So I was wondering; how should block break behaviour work? I have written a
small document on block break behaviour and I was wondering whether or not this
is valuable for the WA spec.

http://jorgenhorstink.nl/projects/whatwg/blockbreak.htm

The document is not even nearly complete, but I want to start the discussion
about contentEditable and block breaks.

-jorgen