[whatwg] Really Simple History: Bookmarking and Browser History Support for AJAX Applications

From: James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:14:38 +0100
Brad Neuberg wrote:
> I have posted a simple specification for bookmarking
> and back and forward button control for AJAX
> applications to my site; I'd love to see parts of it
> incorporated into the Web Applications standard if
> appropriate:
>
> http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2005/09/really-simple-history-bookmarking-and.html

Have you sen section 3.3 [1] and 3.4 [2] of the web apps spec, which
cover similar ground?

[1] http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#session
[2] http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#client-side

--
  "As soon as people come up with a measurable substitute for whatever
it is they care about they start treating it as more important than the