[whatwg] WA 1.0 and WF 2

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:13:08 +0300, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, ROBO Design wrote:
<...>

> Yes. (Note that the </html> tag is optional, but its absence is an
> artefact of the tools I use to generate the spec).

<...>

> Right, the WF2 spec contains the WF3 wishlist at the end, and the WA1
> spec
> contains notes all over the place.

<...>

> Why not? People have found the WF3 notes useful. I agree they shouldn't
> be
> visible, but what's wrong with having them as comments?

It is interesting ... but ... 'weird' to me at least :).

<...>

> I might provide a split version in due course but it would be a lot of
> work so I'm not planning on doing it any time soon. I'd rather cut
> features out, to be honest.

A split version would be good, but only for final. I know it takes time
and work, that's why only for final.

<...>

> As others have indicated, there's a spec for that language code. :-) But
> it's mostly for fun.

I believed so, but that 'spec' of the language code is not really a spec,
it's more of a 'serious joke' :). Some guys 'defended' the use of
en-GB-hixie, like it's something usual :). Thanks for clearing it out:
mostly for fun.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future