[whatwg] <a href="" ping="">

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:50:44 +0300, S. Mike Dierken <mike at dierken.com>
wrote:

<...>

> Since this is effectively capturing where the user's attention is being
> spent (the click event I mean), should you also define the other set of
> events of interest as well?
> on-hover-notify="myattention.org/dierken"
> on-copy-notify="myattention.org/dierken">Wicked Cool Stuff Here</a>

This would be way too much. On copy/hover/click? You'd want this?
I wouldn't. Companies would definitely want this.

You anticipated something that will happen. Not now, not in this
specification. It's too much at once. Everything must be taken slowly,
step by step. First step is ping=.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future