[whatwg] WA 1.0: 2.3.3.2. Inline-level content - typo

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, ROBO Design wrote:

> The following section contains a typo:
>
> 2.3.3.2. Inline-level content
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#inline-level
>
> > Unless an element's content model explicitly states that it must
> > contain significant inline content, simply having no text nodes
> > and no elements satisfies an element whose content model is some
> > kind of inline *contet*.
>
> The last word should be changed to: content.

Thanks, fixed. Thanks also for your other comments; I will be replying to
them in due course but for Web Apps 1.0 I'm currently focusing on fleshing
out the sections marked TBW before going back and responding to the many
issues that have been raised.

Cheers,