[whatwg] rel/rev for <form> ?

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:10:31 +0200, Charles Iliya Krempeaux
<supercanadian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> (Don't know if this has come up before.  I kind of lurk in this list
> :-)  but.... )
>
> The "rel" and "rev" attribute are very useful for adding semantics to
> both the anchor element -- <a> -- and the link element -- <link>.
>
> I'd like to suggest that form element -- <form> -- get both "rel" and
> "rev" attributes.
>

> See ya

Interesting suggestion. I can't help but wonder what exactly would this
change to the "user experience". Rel for LINK and A is changing the user
experience in user agents, because they can provide a "fixed" set of
keyboard shortcuts (mouse gestures or whatever) for going to the
previous/next page, help, home, author, etc.

What are your ideas about this? What would you like user agents to do
based on various <form> rel= attributes?

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future