[whatwg] RELAX NG + Schematron schemas?

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> What's the situation with WHAT WG schema deliverables? Does WHAT WG even
> consider them WHAT WG deliverables? At some point fantasai was working
> on an SGML DTD. Is anyone planning on writing RELAX NG + Schematron
> schemas for the WHAT WG specs?
>
> Has anyone assessed the nature of the machine checkable conformance
> criteria in terms of checkability using RELAX NG and the Schematron? How
> significant and numerous are the criteria that cannot be checked using
> RELAX NG of the Schematron?

Anyone who wants to work on such support files is welcome to do so and
will be provided with access to the syntax.whatwg.org site to make them
available. Personally I won't be spending any time on them. The spec won't
be giving any syntax support files normative status (since doing so would
be redundant with teh spec prose).