[whatwg] [WF2] Objection to autocomplete Attribute

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> Like Hixie said, documenting the reality lets implementors know what
> the real world requires to be implemented. Then let's just put in
> hidden prefs for disabling it and be quiet about it so the clueless
> banks don't notice.

    Documentation of the |autocomplete| attribute wasn't my concern. My
concern was the mandating of a bank-friendly implementation in order to
be compliant with WF2. User-empowering implementation should not
automatically be defined by the spec as being non-compliant.