[whatwg] Publishing another Web Forms 2 Call For Comments soon

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Dean Edwards wrote:

> a global attribute also makes it harder to implement on IE6 where you
> would have to walk the DOM to find repetition blocks.

Actually the definition of how the repetition model works is such that you
don't have to walk anything more than the parent chain of the repetition
template, and that applies to all UAs. So I don't see why implementing
this in IE would be any harder than anywhere else, at least not in so far
as the global attribute goes.

http://whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#repetitionModel