[whatwg] Publishing another Web Forms 2 Call For Comments soon

From: dolphinling <dolphinling@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:50:06 -0500
Ian Hickson wrote:
> I have seen, and used, forms where the author had one form per row,
> hacked using <form> elements in invalid places. There are cases where that
> is the UI that people want.

Is there any way we can make it so form and fieldset elements can go
around table rows/cells and list items? Not only would it fix this
problem, but it would also allow templating attributes to only be valid
on fieldsets (I still don't like them on non-form elements).

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>