[whatwg] For Japanese language users, Web Forms should have a way to active/deactive for IME

If this is the same as IE's ime-mode, it might as well be specified the
same way its implemented in IE, as a css propery named ime-mode/imeMode.
Since it doesn't really change the semantics of the element but only the
UI, it makes sense as a css property.

The spec for IE's implementation is here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/imemode.asp

I notice you have one additional value, enabled.

Olav Junker Kj?r