[whatwg] WF2 section A

From: Olav Junker Kjr <olav@olav.dk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:24:09 +0100
A few more editorial nits concerning WF2 section A:

- it does not say that "onformchange" and "onforminput" attributes are
added to the "form" element, but I assume that this is the case?

- it says that the "oninvalid" attribute is added to all form controls
except "output" elements. This implies that it is added to "button"
elements, which I assume is a bug (since "button" elements can't be
invalid)?

In section 7.12 it says
 > the changed event fired by the dispatchFormChanged() method...
I assume this should be "the *change* event..."

The HTMLFormElement has the dispatchFormChange() method while the
corresponding method on form controls is called dispatchFormChanged()
(with a "d"). However in section 7.12 the method on HTMLFormElement is
called dispatchFormChanged() (with a "d").

regards
Olav Junker Kj?r