[whatwg] Test suite for drawing api?

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Cortlandt Winters wrote:

> The drawing api seems pretty clearly speced at this point. I am curious
> if there are any tests for it yet? If not, what type of form should such
> tests be written in? Are there good examples from this or another
> project that I can use as reference points for the style of any tests
> that this project will use, or this particular api's substance?

There are some tests at:
   http://hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/canvas/

It should give you an idea of the preferred format for tests. You might
find the following information useful too:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html

If you wish to contribute your tests to WHATWG, you are most welcome to do
so. Feel free to contact me off-list for help.

Cheers,