[whatwg] Re: HTTP 205 response

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:29:22 +0100
On 4/27/05, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:
> This makes it clearer that the form elements are reset in the _target_ document.
>  I also think that "document in the frame or window targeted by the form
> submission" is clearer than "the document from which the submission initiated

What if the document in the target window has changed?  what if the
document in the target window is in a different domain, what if
another document with a form in is partially way through being
rendered in the the other window? What about the situation where 2
seperate form posts target the same window, one of which sends a
replace values, the other a reset - which is honoured, what does it
depend on, the order of submission, the order of recieving, random?

Cheers,

Jim.