[whatwg] Editing

From: Brad Fults <bfults@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:28:01 -0700
>   <em contentEditable="true" exclude="a em strong span">

Although such a selection method would be convenient, I think it makes
more sense to specify such exceptions on the elements themselves,
removing the need to add a new attribute. For instance,

In this case the first link would be manipulated as an unbreakable
unit inside the div.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox