Call four comments 4 is out (Was: [whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 submission to W3C)

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:08:49 +1000

On 13 Apr 2005, at 18:26, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Jim Ley wrote:
>>
>> Then please publish a seperate requirements document that does list
>> [the use cases].
>
> Ok. Could you provide us with a list of features you believe need use
> cases listed? That would be really helpful in creating such a document.

All of them.

For example, I see many new HTML elements in (the strangely named) Web
Applications 1.0 for which I'd like to see the requirements. If only
to understand why you chose a different approach than the W3C HTML
Working
Group (eg. maybe you are trying to solve a different use case and
therefore have a different requirement).

Dean