[whatwg] Discovery of interest re Web Applications 1.0 / Demos / Semi-offtopic

Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> A friend of mine showed me this web application about 15 minutes ago:
>
> http://tahpot.homeip.net/wp_blog/index.php?p=6
>
> Demo: http://tahpot.homeip.net/projects/dm/

That's very clever, I was impressed, except that, as you said, it
doesn't degrade gracefully.  However, the degrading of it can most
likely be improved with a little more thought about how to implement it.

Resizing content, as the example deomonstrates, is already being
considered for CSS3 Basic User Interface Module resize property.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-css3-ui-20040511/#resizing

I thought moving properties were in there also, but I couldn't find
them.  Maybe I'm just getting confused and thinking of the 'move' value
for the 'cursor' property, I don't know.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://www.lachy.id.au/