[whatwg] Incremental rendering of forms

From: Olav Junker Kjr <olav@olav.dk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:35:59 +0100
Ian Hickson wrote:
> The fields belong to both forms (form="" is a space separated list of form
> IDs).

Ah, I see. I hadn't noticed the addition the the spec that redefines the
form attribute as a list of ID's.

I see the point of this feature in this use case, however couldn't the
same effect be achieved by having just a single form and no
form-attributes, but different action-attributes on the three submit
buttons? That would be a lot simpler, both authoring- and
implementationwise.

Olav Junker Kj?r