[whatwg] Re: <section> and headings

From: James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:25:14 +0000

Ian Hickson wrote:

>   <h2> to <h6> are subsection headings when used in <body>, and
>   equivalent to <h1> when used in one of the section elements.

I have a partial implementation of the new heading model (or rather, a
heading model which contains both <section> and <hn>) as an outliner.
This is exactly the way my implementation works since it seems like the
most sensible way to support HTML4 semantics and <section>. Multiple
headings per section are considered to simply be multiple headings. None