[whatwg] Re: input element types

Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Malcolm Rowe wrote:
>
>>Ian: this seems to be a recurring theme; could you possibly publish a
>>short summary of the use cases for each of the new WF2 features? It
>>seems like a lot of the use cases have only been discussed privately.
>

> I've started a "Demos" directory:
>
>    http://whatwg.org/demos/
>
> I'll start adding some demos (based on real use cases) there. No promises
> as to how soon I'll get to them though. (Submissions welcome, by the way.)

Hello,

the demo[1] of the server-side fallback for legacy clients does not work
in IE6/Win. I think this is because IE has bugs with the <button>
tag[2]. I've also tried to push a button in Lynx, with no success[3].

[1] <http://whatwg.org/demos/repeat-01/>
[2]
<http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.InternetExplorerBugs>
[3] <http://pachome1.pacific.net.sg/~kennethkwok/lynx/using.html>