[whatwg] repetition model

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Jim Ley wrote:

> Right, so there's actually no problem with extending IE today with an
> XForms implementation, it's purely the code's not been written?

The main problem would be IE's lack of styled XML support. (The only
XForms implementations I know of involve sending IE text/html content,
which according to the HTML working group must be parsed as HTML, not as
XML, and therefore can't contain namespaces anyway. So most of the XForms
content on the Web now is, ironically, invalid.)