[whatwg] Loading custom XML UI definitions from an external file

Hi Ian,

Ian Hickson wrote:
>>I've been following this thread and I'm concerned about one issue:
>>what about accessibility?
>
> Scripting doesn't imply lack of accessibility. What breaks accessibility
> is a bad API, and abuse of the API. It's just as easy to have poor
> accessibility without scripting.

You are so right about that! I was just thinking that a solution
completely javascript-centered would have some difficulties like this,
but the point is made, it's just a matter of being aware of stuff like
accessibility or absence of JavaScript.

--

regards,

   Nelson Rodr?guez-Pe?a A.