[whatwg] Re: media types

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Jim Ley wrote:

> "web apps is defined"  but web apps is an extremely early draft, seen
> as this has been identified as a reasonable requirement, it would be
> trivial at this early stage to change what web apps defines.

In this particular case, Web Apps is merely reflecting interoperable
implementation of the interaction of DOM Level 0 and the W3C DOM specs.

For which, as I recall, you were one of the main advocates.

> > The other is the other view's window, which at the moment is not
> > accessible via the DOM.
>
> then that needs to be fixed, otherwise all event handing will break,
> (the speech mode fires events and works on the default view of the
> projection mode...)

There's no difference in event bubbling in different views.

But actually, now that you mention it, the one way to get to the other
view would be via events, since DOM Events defines that the UIEvent
interface points to that other AbstractView.