[whatwg] LABEL and radio/checkbox onclick

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Matthew Thomas wrote:

> ... Internet Explorer and Netscape 4 do not add the value of any
> particular submit button to a GET URI if the Enter key is pressed, but
> Opera and Gecko browsers arbitrarily choose the first submit button in
> the form.

I just added a paragraph to the spec that makes the Opera/Gecko behaviour
correct:

  If the platform supports submitting a form implicitly (for example,
  on some platforms hitting the "enter" key while a text field is
  focussed implicitly submits the form), then when doing so the first
  submit button should be the one used to initiate form submission