RE: The WebVR community group welcome Apple!

Welcome!!
Nell

From: Brandon Jones [mailto:bajones@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:44 AM
To: public-webvr@w3.org
Subject: The WebVR community group welcome Apple!

I've received notice that as of this morning Apple in now part of the WebVR community group! This is fantastic news and we are eager to begin working with them to make WebVR and all it's related capabilities even better. It's also worth noting that with Apple's participation we now have input from every major browser vendor.

So warm welcome to Dean Jackson, David Singer, and Brandel Zachemuk! We're happy to have you aboard!

--Brandon Jones