Re: WebVR Working Group charter under W3C AC review

For the record for the list, I've replied privately both to Chris and
Brandon with more details on the support I thought proceeding with the
charter had, since I have not secured authorization to share that
information publicly.

Thanks all for your patience and constructive input to this effort!

Dom