Re: Methods and attributes being removed from Chrome 59's WebVR 1.1 implementation

What does this mean for "head-locked" UI elements? With WebVR 1.1, there is
no non-deprecated way to get the position and orientation of the head
separately from that of the two eyes. In WebVR 2.0, there is a
`poseModelMatrix` attribute in the `VRDevicePose` class. Though it hasn't
yet been documented, the name seems pretty obvious.

So if `getPose()` is getting removed from Chrome 59, is `poseModelMatrix`
getting added, before WebVR 2.0 is finalized? Or are we going to have to
try to decompose the `leftViewMatrix` and `rightViewMatrix` in some way to
be able to recombine them?

--
Thank you,
Sean T. McBeth