Re: TPAC 2016

Hi Anssi,

Apologies for late reply I was busy with IFA and IBC. I am definitely interessted in WebVR breakout session. Stephan may also join the session.

Thx
Louay

On 01 Sep 2016, at 10:35, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Great! It seems we have the critical mass of interested folks at TPAC, so I proposed a Web & Virtual Reality breakout session:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2016/SessionIdeas#Web_.26_Virtual_Reality

Folks who'll be at TPAC - feel free to embellish the proposal :-)

Thanks,

-Anssi