Re: Update on Chrome's WebVR policy regarding secure origins.

Yeah, leaving it up the whole time is a bit severe.  I don't see videos
on the net that have a constant security overlay up when fullscreen, and
that is way, WAY more common, and FAR less intrusive than it would be
with VR.  As a minimum it should be able to be dismissed by the user.

But this is exactly the kind of discussion that shows an interested and
involved community - great to see!

- Lorne

http://noirflux.com