Re: Update on Chrome's WebVR policy regarding secure origins.

Thats a compromise I could live with, provided that it won't be a too
intrusive overlay.

What about giving developers an option to somehow of influence the
placing of the overlay?
Like, a north/south option to cope with different kinds of scenes and
user interfaces.