Re: Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

I know I've been a bit quiet on public channels after starting this thread,
but wanted to drop in and just say that there's still ongoing internal
discussions about this policy. And yes, we are reading ALL the various
threads that have come up about the subject. Please have some patience
while we collect feedback and explore the various use cases that are being
brought up. We'll be sure to keep the community updated as much as we can
as we work through it.

Thanks,
--Brandon