Re: [webvr] Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

On LetsEncrypt: the Windows/IIS story is effectively non-existent. I don't
think it is very good to be suggesting a "solution" that effectively
dictates a platform.

I know Windows isn't popular, and in a perfect world I'd certainly like to
be off of it, but Oculus and Valve have restricted the HMDs, under some
post-hoc rationalization that Apple and X.org have hobbled the OSes. For
once, it's *not* Microsoft's fault I'm stuck on Windows.