Re: Introduction Voxtok and proposal for multiroom audio use-case addition to the draft spec

Hi all

Wiki support is enabled and linked from the community group main page.

https://www.w3.org/community/webtiming/wiki/Main_Page

It's empty at this point and I won't have time to do anything about that
for a while (vacation).

JC, if you want to add some use cases right away, feel free to do so right
away. Same goes for the rest of you.

Ingar