Re: BG conference call (Re: TPAC2017)

Dear Futomi-san, Shigeya-san and all,

Thank you for your comment.
I've also add more candidates in the week after next week.
Please check it again!

I understand BG teleconference would not be held without you, Futomi-san, Shigeya-san.
So, please let me know your availability if you don't meet my schedule.

Members,
Time slot suggestion is welcomed if you don't meet the candidates.

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.