Re: proposed WG charter

Dear,

I've created a proposed revision of the draft WG charter.
Please find the proposal with the revision marks on
https://github.com/w3c/web-based-signage-bg/pull/4/commits/296f5a7ab75f7eb27d64cbc2ff4a5a439134ede0

My revision is made for
- Scope: add the explanation of the player (with the studied profiles)
- Deliverables: clarify proposed APIs benefits and benefiter
- Deliverables: divide milestones table for each API
- Coordination: add Browser Testing and Tools Working Group for Web Driver coordination
- and, the other minor and editorial modification

# The green highlights are added texts and the reds are deleted ones.

Please let me know your opinion of this modification.
And, the additional proposals are welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

FYI: You can see also
[Current version]
https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/blob/gh-pages/web-based-signage-2016.html
http://w3c.github.io/charter-drafts/web-based-signage-2016.html

The revision is made from the current version.

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.