Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Dear,

I've continued the chartering work with supporters.

I've discussed with some cooperative people, and revised the charter
draft of the proposed Web-based signage WG.

You can find it with revision marks on http://bit.ly/1kKj0RU (same URL
as we used).

Main revisions include
- Scope added the description of security model treated by this WG
- API name produced by this WG (Remote Management API)
- Deliverables arranged to 3 functions (Power Management, Clock
Management, and Other Contextual Information)
- Dependencies limited to the close WGs

How do you think this draft charter?
I expect your feedback!

I want to go to next step in order to establish the new WG, soon.

You can also find the clean-up version from:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11DZ4L1ZxFz6JNRWULph09ClwoiMFHiJiXQpG1gn1zTA/edit?usp=sharing

If you need a MS-Word file, please contact me!

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.