Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Hi Sangwhan,

I don't understand why we should put some slots to the day 2.
What will we do on the day1?

I think that most of attendees (including observers) have already planned their schedule.
We should not change the day at this time.

I'd like to finish our meeting in a day on the day 1 if possible.
If we don't have enough time, we can extend the end time on the day 1.
The day 2 is just a backup.

I think that we have enough time for now.
Sung Hei needs only 15mins. There is no impact at all.
I'd like to hear her presentation before we discuss "what's next".
Besides, I'd like to introduce our (Newphoria) experiences and issues before the slot "what's next".

What do you worry about?

Cheers,
Futomi

(Top posting as it'll be impossible to follow otherwise)

보낸 사람 : "Sangwhan Moon" <sangwhan@iki.fi>
>> 보낸 날짜 : 2015-10-16 15:57:29 ( +09:00 )
>> 받는 사람 : 김성혜 <shkim@etri.re.kr>
>> 참조 : public-websignage@w3.org <public-websignage@w3.org>
>> 제목 : Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard
>>

>>> On Oct 16, 2015, at 2:11 PM, 김성혜 <shkim@etri.re.kr> wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>

>>> ETRI would like to make short (10~15minutes) on the Emergency profile.
>>> The title is as follows:  WDS Emergency profile : Status and future plan (ETRI)
>>>
>>> You can check the agenda at the following path.
>>> https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2015

I think it's better to allocate a separate slot for the profiles and specs. NTT brought up the power control
specification, and I've heard the need of some other spec related topics. The 13:00 slot is probably better
suited for discussing the overall group logistics.

How about we push all of those into a track on day 2? The last day is a bit slow, but we can make use of the
morning timeframe since there is more than one non-logistics topic that has been brought up.

(Besides, most of our members are Japanese and Sapporo probably isn't magical enough to warrant going
sightseeing in the afternoon. :-) )

Sangwhan